Practice AreasSHORT SALE PROCESSING & NEGOTIATIONS
Get educated and know your options. If you are concerned about your home, you're not alone! Look at these approximate figures for Arizona foreclosures:
- 2006: 1,196
- 2007: 12,000
- 2008: 50,608
- 2009: 58,000
- 2010: 65,911
There are choices. Edmunds Law offers homeowners a half hour phone consultation for just $99!
Find out answers to common questions:
- Does Arizona’s Anti-deficiency law apply to me?
- Am I protected in a short sale?
- What are the tax consequences?
- When can I buy a new home?
- Can I use bankruptcy to keep my house AND eliminate my second mortgage?
Find out why THOUSANDS of homeowners have trusted us to guide them through this difficult financial market. Edmunds Law is experienced in Short Sale Negotiation:
- Peace of Mind:
- Seller: Weekly status and progression updates.
- Listing Agent: Up to date file status information.
- Save you Time:
- Seller: We deal directly with your lender so you don't have to.
- Listing Agent: More time to market your listings without having to be on hold.
- Save you Money:
- Seller: One-time consultation fee of $99.00 with the Attorney.
- Listing Agent: No Fee of Cost to process.
- Seller: Direct handling of Seller/Lender documents.
- Listing Agent: Client receives professional service.